Successful in vivo recovery and extended storage of additive solution (AS)-5 red blood cells after deglycerolization and resuspension in AS-3 for 15 days with an automated closed system
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 680–686, April 2007
How to Cite
Bandarenko, N., Cancelas, J., Snyder, E. L., Hay, S. N., Rugg, N., Corda, T., Joines, A. D., Gormas, J. F., Pratt, G. P., Kowalsky, R., Rose, M., Rose, L., Foley, J. and Popovsky, M. A. (2007), Successful in vivo recovery and extended storage of additive solution (AS)-5 red blood cells after deglycerolization and resuspension in AS-3 for 15 days with an automated closed system. Transfusion, 47: 680–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01171.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Received for publication August 14, 2006; revision received October 2, 2006, and accepted October 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!