This study is supported by corporate funding from Pharming Technologies BV, Leiden, the Netherlands; Pharming produces recombinant human C1-inhibitor. RV and JN are employees of Pharming Technologies BV, with stock options in the company.
Recombinant human C1-inhibitor in the treatment of acute angioedema attacks
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1028–1032, June 2007
How to Cite
Choi, G., Soeters, Maarten R., Farkas, H., Varga, L., Obtulowicz, K., Bilo, B., Porebski, G., Hack, C. E., Verdonk, R., Nuijens, J. and Levi, M. (2007), Recombinant human C1-inhibitor in the treatment of acute angioedema attacks. Transfusion, 47: 1028–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01239.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
- Received for publication September 11, 2006; revision received December 17, 2006, and accepted December 18, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.