This study is supported by corporate funding from Pharming Technologies BV, Leiden, the Netherlands; Pharming produces recombinant human C1-inhibitor. RV and JN are employees of Pharming Technologies BV, with stock options in the company.
Recombinant human C1-inhibitor in the treatment of acute angioedema attacks
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1028–1032, June 2007
How to Cite
Choi, G., Soeters, Maarten R., Farkas, H., Varga, L., Obtulowicz, K., Bilo, B., Porebski, G., Hack, C. E., Verdonk, R., Nuijens, J. and Levi, M. (2007), Recombinant human C1-inhibitor in the treatment of acute angioedema attacks. Transfusion, 47: 1028–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01239.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received for publication September 11, 2006; revision received December 17, 2006, and accepted December 18, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!