Rituximab-ESHAP as a mobilization regimen for relapsed or refractory B-cell lymphomas: a comparison with ESHAP
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1447–1454, August 2007
How to Cite
Kim, M. K., Kim, S., Lee, S. S., Sym, S. J., Lee, D. H., Kim, S. W., Jang, S., Park, C. J., Chi, H. S., Huh, J. and Suh, C. (2007), Rituximab-ESHAP as a mobilization regimen for relapsed or refractory B-cell lymphomas: a comparison with ESHAP. Transfusion, 47: 1447–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01285.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Received for publication November 16, 2006; revision received February 12, 2007, and accepted February 19, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.