This study was supported by grant 554.30/02 from the Unexpected Child Death Society of Norway and by a grant from the Norwegian Research Council, both to AGB. We are also grateful to the Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, for supporting the project by providing a student grant to LW from June to August 2003.
Evaluation of nonleukoreduced red blood cell transfusion units collected at delivery from the placenta
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1481–1487, August 2007
How to Cite
Widing, L., Bechensteen, A. G., Mirlashari, M. R., Vetlesen, A. and Kjeldsen-Kragh, J. (2007), Evaluation of nonleukoreduced red blood cell transfusion units collected at delivery from the placenta. Transfusion, 47: 1481–1487. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01287.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Received for publication July 11, 2006; revision received January 23, 2007, and accepted February 7, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.