This research was supported by the Combat Casualty Care Program of the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command. The opinions expressed herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the U.S. Department of the Army, the U.S. Department of the Air Force, or the U.S. Department of Defense. This is a U.S. government work; there is no copyright.
Warm storage of whole blood for 72 hours
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2050–2056, November 2007
How to Cite
Hughes, J.D., Macdonald, V.W. and Hess, J.R. (2007), Warm storage of whole blood for 72 hours. Transfusion, 47: 2050–2056. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01429.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received for publication December 13, 2006; revision received April 24, 2007, and accepted May 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.