Variability and predictability of large-volume red blood cell transfusion in cardiac surgery: a multicenter study
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2081–2088, November 2007
How to Cite
Karkouti, K., Wijeysundera, D. N., Beattie, W. S., Callum, J. L., Cheng, D., Dupuis, J.-Y., Kent, B., Mazer, D., Rubens, F. D., Sawchuk, C., Yau, T. M. and the Reducing Bleeding in Cardiac Surgery (RBC) Research Group (2007), Variability and predictability of large-volume red blood cell transfusion in cardiac surgery: a multicenter study. Transfusion, 47: 2081–2088. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01432.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2007
- Received for publication March 1, 2007; revision received May 10, 2007, and accepted May 12, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.