This work is supported by the Canadian Blood Services. JNT is supported by a Canadian Blood Services graduate fellowship program and by a CIHR graduate fellowship in transfusion science.
Translation of glycoprotein IIIa in stored blood platelets
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 2260–2270, December 2007
How to Cite
Thon, Jonathan N. and Devine, Dana V. (2007), Translation of glycoprotein IIIa in stored blood platelets. Transfusion, 47: 2260–2270. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01455.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Received for publication April 5, 2007; revision received June 7, 2007, and accepted June 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.