This work was supported by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF, Grant P15486). We are grateful to Rainer Prohaska for helpful discussions and for critically reading the manuscript.
Vesicles generated during storage of red cells are rich in the lipid raft marker stomatin
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
2007 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 451–462, March 2008
How to Cite
Salzer, U., Zhu, R., Luten, M., Isobe, H., Pastushenko, V., Perkmann, T., Hinterdorfer, P. and Bosman, G. J.C.G.M. (2008), Vesicles generated during storage of red cells are rich in the lipid raft marker stomatin. Transfusion, 48: 451–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01549.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received for publication July 3, 2007; revision received August 14, 2007, and accepted August 17, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.