Tranexamic acid reduces blood transfusion in total knee arthroplasty even when a blood conservation program is applied
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 519–525, March 2008
How to Cite
Álvarez, J. C., Santiveri, F. X., Ramos, I., Vela, E., Puig, L. and Escolano, F. (2008), Tranexamic acid reduces blood transfusion in total knee arthroplasty even when a blood conservation program is applied. Transfusion, 48: 519–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01564.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received for publication June 7, 2007; revision received September 4, 2007, and accepted September 5, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.