Viability does not necessarily reflect the hematopoietic progenitor cell potency of a cord blood unit: results of an interlaboratory exercise
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 546–549, March 2008
How to Cite
Brand, A., Eichler, H., Szczepiorkowski, Z. M., Hess, J. R., Kekomaki, R., McKenna, D. H., Pamphilon, D., Reems, J., Sacher, R. A., Takahashi, T. A., Van De Watering, L. M.G. and Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion (BEST) Collaborative (2008), Viability does not necessarily reflect the hematopoietic progenitor cell potency of a cord blood unit: results of an interlaboratory exercise. Transfusion, 48: 546–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01568.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received for publication March 15, 2007; revision received August 23, 2007, and accepted August 27, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!