Supported by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Grant K24-HL-75036 and Blood Systems Research Institute.
Blood donor satisfaction and intention of future donation
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 742–748, April 2008
How to Cite
Nguyen, D. D., DeVita, D. A., Hirschler, N. V. and Murphy, E. L. (2008), Blood donor satisfaction and intention of future donation. Transfusion, 48: 742–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01600.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Received for publication July 16, 2007; revision received September 25, 2007, and accepted September 25, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!