Quality control of recovered plasma for fractionation: an extensive Italian study
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1459–1468, July 2008
How to Cite
Grazzini, G., Rossi, G., Rafanelli, D., Gambelli, D., Farina, C., Mori, F., Zucchelli, P., Marchiori, G., Breda, A. and Liumbruno, G. M. (2008), Quality control of recovered plasma for fractionation: an extensive Italian study. Transfusion, 48: 1459–1468. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01709.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Received for publication November 1, 2007; revision received January 8, 2008, and accepted January 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!