A case of transfusion-transmitted hepatitis E caused by blood from a donor infected with hepatitis E virus via zoonotic food-borne route
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1368–1375, July 2008
How to Cite
Matsubayashi, K., Kang, J.-H., Sakata, H., Takahashi, K., Shindo, M., Kato, M., Sato, S., Kato, T., Nishimori, H., Tsuji, K., Maguchi, H., Yoshida, J.-i., Maekubo, H., Mishiro, S. and Ikeda, H. (2008), A case of transfusion-transmitted hepatitis E caused by blood from a donor infected with hepatitis E virus via zoonotic food-borne route. Transfusion, 48: 1368–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01722.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received for publication September 5, 2007; revision received January 20, 2008, and accepted January 20, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.