DPK is currently at DermTech, La Jolla, CA. He was with Gen-Probe, Inc. during the study and preparation of the manuscript.
Dengue viremia in blood donors from Honduras, Brazil, and Australia
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1355–1362, July 2008
How to Cite
Linnen, J. M., Vinelli, E., Sabino, E. C., Tobler, L. H., Hyland, C., Lee, T.-H., Kolk, D. P., Broulik, A. S., Collins, C. S., Lanciotti, R. S. and Busch, M. P. (2008), Dengue viremia in blood donors from Honduras, Brazil, and Australia. Transfusion, 48: 1355–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01772.x
This study was supported in part by Blood Systems Foundation, by the Australian Red Cross Blood Services, and by blood banking organizations in Honduras and Brazil.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Received for publication February 5, 2008; revision received March 31, 2008, and accepted March 31, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.