This study was funded in part by grants from the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Foundation, the Department of Clinical Studies at the University of Pennsylvania, and NIH RR02512.
Clinical and clinicopathologic effects of plateletpheresis on healthy donor dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2214–2221, October 2008
How to Cite
Callan, M. B., Appleman, E. H., Shofer, F. S., Mason, N. J., Brainard, B. M. and Groman, R. P. (2008), Clinical and clinicopathologic effects of plateletpheresis on healthy donor dogs. Transfusion, 48: 2214–2221. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01803.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication February 25, 2008; revision received March 26, 2008, and accepted April 2, 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 6Heart rate variability during and after peripheral blood stem cell leukapheresis in autologous transplant patients and allogeneic transplant donors, International Journal of Hematology, 2010, 91, 3, 478, , , , , , , , ,
- 7Effects of anticoagulant on pH, ionized calcium concentration, and agonist-induced platelet aggregation in canine platelet-rich plasma, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2009, 70, 4, 472, , ,