This study was funded in part by grants from the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Foundation, the Department of Clinical Studies at the University of Pennsylvania, and NIH RR02512.
Clinical and clinicopathologic effects of plateletpheresis on healthy donor dogs
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2214–2221, October 2008
How to Cite
Callan, M. B., Appleman, E. H., Shofer, F. S., Mason, N. J., Brainard, B. M. and Groman, R. P. (2008), Clinical and clinicopathologic effects of plateletpheresis on healthy donor dogs. Transfusion, 48: 2214–2221. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01803.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received for publication February 25, 2008; revision received March 26, 2008, and accepted April 2, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!