This study was partially supported by a grant of the University of Milan (Fondo Interno Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica, FIRST 2006).
Impact of nucleic acid testing for hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, and human immunodeficiency virus on the safety of blood supply in Italy: a 6-year survey
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 2205–2213, October 2008
How to Cite
Velati, C., Romanò, L., Fomiatti, L., Baruffi, L., Zanetti, A. R. and the SIMTI Research Group (2008), Impact of nucleic acid testing for hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, and human immunodeficiency virus on the safety of blood supply in Italy: a 6-year survey. Transfusion, 48: 2205–2213. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01813.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received for publication March 3, 2008; revision received April 18, 2008, and accepted April 20, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!