Supported in part by Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., Pleasanton, CA.
Performance of an algorithm for the reentry of volunteer blood donors deferred due to false-positive test results for antibody to hepatitis B core antigen
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2315–2322, November 2008
How to Cite
Katz, L., Strong, D. M., Tegtmeier, G. and Stramer, S. (2008), Performance of an algorithm for the reentry of volunteer blood donors deferred due to false-positive test results for antibody to hepatitis B core antigen. Transfusion, 48: 2315–2322. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01844.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2008
- Received for publication March 31, 2008; revision received May 12, 2008; and accepted May 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.