Investigation of the effect of kaolin and tissue factor–activated citrated whole blood, on clot forming variables, as evaluated by thromboelastography
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2377–2383, November 2008
How to Cite
Johansson, P. I., Bochsen, L., Andersen, S. and Viuff, D. (2008), Investigation of the effect of kaolin and tissue factor–activated citrated whole blood, on clot forming variables, as evaluated by thromboelastography. Transfusion, 48: 2377–2383. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01846.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received for publication April 1, 2008; revision received May 14, 2008; and accepted May 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.