AG was a recipient of a Summer Internship at Canadian Blood Services (CBS). AT is a recipient of a New Investigator Award from CBS/Canadian Institutes for Health Research. JT is University of Ottawa Centre for Transfusion Research Fellow supported by Canadian Blood Services. DSA is an Adjunct Scientist with CBS. Support for studentships was received through unrestricted contributions from Bayer Pharmaceuticals and from The Ottawa Hospital Foundation for Blood and Marrow Transplant Education and Research Fund.
Reduced hemoglobin on day of peripheral blood progenitor cell collection is associated with low graft content of vascular progenitors and increased toxicity after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 2421–2428, November 2008
How to Cite
Kasbia, G., Al-Gahtani, F., Tay, J., Labonté, L., Tinmouth, A., Ramsay, T., Gillingham, A., Yang, L., Halpenny, M., Giulivi, A., McDiarmid, S., Huebsch, L. and Allan, D. S. (2008), Reduced hemoglobin on day of peripheral blood progenitor cell collection is associated with low graft content of vascular progenitors and increased toxicity after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Transfusion, 48: 2421–2428. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01876.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Received for publication September 15, 2007; revision received May 19, 2008; and accepted June 9, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.