This work was supported by the Swiss Cancer League (Oncosuisse, Berne, Switzerland; Grants OCS 01470-02-2004 and KLS-01828-02-2006).
Transfusion efficacy of ABO major-mismatched platelets (PLTs) in children is inferior to that of ABO-identical PLTs
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 21–33, January 2009
How to Cite
Julmy, F., Ammann, R. A., Taleghani, B. M., Fontana, S., Hirt, A. and Leibundgut, K. (2009), Transfusion efficacy of ABO major-mismatched platelets (PLTs) in children is inferior to that of ABO-identical PLTs. Transfusion, 49: 21–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01914.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Received for publication May 26, 2008; revision received July 14, 2008; and accepted July 17, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.