This project was supported by the Hematology Research Fund of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
Long-term deficits in health-related quality of life after recovery from thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 118–124, January 2009
How to Cite
Lewis, Q. F., Lanneau, M. S., Mathias, S. D., Terrell, D. R., Vesely, S. K. and George, J. N. (2009), Long-term deficits in health-related quality of life after recovery from thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Transfusion, 49: 118–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01938.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
- Received for publication June 27, 2008; revision received August 1, 2008; and accepted August 1, 2008.
- 3The Oklahoma Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura-Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome Registry: a community service. J Okla State Med Assoc 2007;100:273-8., , , , , , , .
- 10SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a manual for users of version 1. Lincoln (RI): QualityMetric Inc.; 2001., .
- 11TTP and ADAMTS13: when is testing appropriate? In: GewirtzAM, WinterJN, ZuckermanK, editors. Hematology 2007. Washington, DC: American Society of Hematology; 2007. p. 121-6., .
- 12Neurocognitive impairment following recovery from ADAMTS13-deficient thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood 2007;110:395a., , , , , , .