This study was funded by the UK Blood Services.
Ten years of hemovigilance reports of transfusion-related acute lung injury in the United Kingdom and the impact of preferential use of male donor plasma
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 440–452, March 2009
How to Cite
Chapman, C. E., Stainsby, D., Jones, H., Love, E., Massey, E., Win, N., Navarrete, C., Lucas, G., Soni, N., Morgan, C., Choo, L., Cohen, H. and Williamson, L. M. (2009), Ten years of hemovigilance reports of transfusion-related acute lung injury in the United Kingdom and the impact of preferential use of male donor plasma. Transfusion, 49: 440–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01948.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received for publication February 3, 2008; revision received August 10, 2008; and accepted August 25, 2008.
Vol. 51, Issue 12, 2746, Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.