This work received financial support from IMK-almene fond (Copenhagen, Denmark). The authors have no conflicts of interest.
The effects of liberal versus restrictive transfusion thresholds on ambulation after hip fracture surgery
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 227–234, February 2009
How to Cite
Foss, N. B., Kristensen, M. T., Jensen, P. S., Palm, H., Krasheninnikoff, M. and Kehlet, H. (2009), The effects of liberal versus restrictive transfusion thresholds on ambulation after hip fracture surgery. Transfusion, 49: 227–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01967.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2008
- Received for publication May 20, 2008; revision received August 4, 2008; and accepted August 25, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.