This work was supported by Grant MMH-9657 from the Mackay Memorial Hospital in Taipei (Taiwan).
Anti-“Mia” immunization is associated with HLA-DRB1*0901
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 472–478, March 2009
How to Cite
Chu, C.-C., Ho, H.-T., Lee, H.-L., Chan, Y.-S., Chang, F.-J., Wang, C.-L. and Lin, M. (2009), Anti-“Mia” immunization is associated with HLA-DRB1*0901. Transfusion, 49: 472–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01976.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Received for publication May 28, 2008; revision received July 20, 2008; and accepted September 2, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.