Financial disclosure: This research was supported by Centocor Ortho Biotech Services, LLC. FV, JW, MSD, and PL are employees of Groupe d'analyse, Ltée, and Analysis Group, Inc., which have received research grants from Centocor Ortho Biotech Services, LLC. BKB, RSM, and CTP are employees of Centocor Ortho Biotech Services, LLC.
Impact of limiting erythropoiesis-stimulating agent use for chemotherapy-induced anemia on the United States blood supply margin
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 895–902, May 2009
How to Cite
Vekeman, F., Bookhart, B. K., White, J., McKenzie, R. S., Duh, M. S., Piech, C. T. and Lefebvre, P. (2009), Impact of limiting erythropoiesis-stimulating agent use for chemotherapy-induced anemia on the United States blood supply margin. Transfusion, 49: 895–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.02072.x
Portions of this study were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 49th Annual Meeting and Exposition, December 8-11, 2007, Atlanta, GA; and the Society for the Advancement of Blood Management (SABM) Annual Meeting, September 12-14, 2008, Baltimore, MD.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received for publication July 14, 2008; revision received November 12, 2008; and accepted November 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!