Supported by NIH Grant HL070149.
High-resolution HLA matching in double-umbilical-cord-blood reduced-intensity transplantation in adults
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2008 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 995–1002, May 2009
How to Cite
Delaney, M., Cutler, C. S., Haspel, R. L., Yeap, B. Y., McAfee, S. L., Dey, B. R., Attar, E., Kao, G., Alyea, E. P., Koreth, J., Ho, V. T., Saidman, S., Liney, D., Sese, D., Soiffer, R. J., Spitzer, T. R., Antin, J. H. and Ballen, K. K. (2009), High-resolution HLA matching in double-umbilical-cord-blood reduced-intensity transplantation in adults. Transfusion, 49: 995–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.02077.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received for publication May 10, 2008; revision received November 15, 2008; and accepted November 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.