Impact of individual-donation nucleic acid testing on risk of human immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus transmission by blood transfusion in South Africa
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1115–1125, June 2009
How to Cite
Vermeulen, M., Lelie, N., Sykes, W., Crookes, R., Swanevelder, J., Gaggia, L., Le Roux, M., Kuun, E., Gulube, S. and Reddy, R. (2009), Impact of individual-donation nucleic acid testing on risk of human immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus transmission by blood transfusion in South Africa. Transfusion, 49: 1115–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02110.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Received for publication July 21, 2008; revision received December 10, 2008, and accepted December 12, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!