Transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease: a perspective from a cell therapy laboratory
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1018–1019, May 2009
How to Cite
Hummon, D., Zantek, N.D., Sumstad, D., Miller, J.S. and McKenna, D.H. (2009), Transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease: a perspective from a cell therapy laboratory. Transfusion, 49: 1018–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02121.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.