Transient occult hepatitis B virus infection in a blood donor with high viremia
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1621–1629, August 2009
How to Cite
Bremer, C. M., Saniewski, M., Wend, U. C., Torres, P., Lelie, N., Gerlich, W. H. and Glebe, D. (2009), Transient occult hepatitis B virus infection in a blood donor with high viremia. Transfusion, 49: 1621–1629. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02188.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received for publication December 9, 2008; revision received February 12, 2009; and accepted February 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.