The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
The association of preoperative anemia and perioperative allogeneic blood transfusion with the risk of surgical site infection
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1964–1970, September 2009
How to Cite
Weber, W. P., Zwahlen, M., Reck, S., Misteli, H., Rosenthal, R., Buser, A. S., Kaufmann, M., Oertli, D., Widmer, A. F. and Marti, W. R. (2009), The association of preoperative anemia and perioperative allogeneic blood transfusion with the risk of surgical site infection. Transfusion, 49: 1964–1970. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02204.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Received for publication January 15, 2009; revision received February 26, 2009; and accepted March 2, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.