Authors' contribution: AD designed the study, surveyed the molecular analysis, and cowrote the manuscript; CV performed the molecular analysis; RB coordinated the molecular and serologic analysis; IG performed part of the molecular analysis; EKP reviewed the serologic results of patient samples; FFW surveyed the serologic analysis of donor samples, performed the epidemiologic and statistical evaluation, checked critical sequences, and cowrote the manuscript.
RHCE alleles detected after weak and/or discrepant results in automated Rh blood grouping of blood donors in Northern Germany
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1803–1811, September 2009
How to Cite
Döscher, A., Vogt, C., Bittner, R., Gerdes, I., Petershofen, E. K. and Wagner, F. F. (2009), RHCE alleles detected after weak and/or discrepant results in automated Rh blood grouping of blood donors in Northern Germany. Transfusion, 49: 1803–1811. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02221.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Received for publication January 9, 2009; revision received March 11, 2009; and accepted March 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!