This study was supported by a grant from the Yonsei University Intramural Research Fund (6-2008-0160).
Stroma-free mass production of clinical-grade red blood cells (RBCs) by using poloxamer 188 as an RBC survival enhancer
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 2285–2295, November 2009
How to Cite
Baek, E. J., Kim, H.-S., Kim, J.-H., Kim, N. J. and Kim, H. O. (2009), Stroma-free mass production of clinical-grade red blood cells (RBCs) by using poloxamer 188 as an RBC survival enhancer. Transfusion, 49: 2285–2295. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02303.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received for publication January 9, 2009; revision received April 22, 2009; and accepted May 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.