Supported by the American Red Cross, Biomedical Services.
TRANSFUSION COMPLICATIONS: Transfusion-transmitted Babesia microti identified through hemovigilance
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2557–2563, December 2009
How to Cite
Tonnetti, L., Eder, A. F., Dy, B., Kennedy, J., Pisciotto, P., Benjamin, R. J. and Leiby, D. A. (2009), TRANSFUSION COMPLICATIONS: Transfusion-transmitted Babesia microti identified through hemovigilance. Transfusion, 49: 2557–2563. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02317.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received for publication February 12, 2009; revision received May 6, 2009; and accepted May 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!