These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Urinary di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate metabolites in athletes as screening measure for illicit blood doping: a comparison study with patients receiving blood transfusion
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 145–149, January 2010
How to Cite
Monfort, N., Ventura, R., Latorre, A., Belalcazar, V., López, M. and Segura, J. (2010), Urinary di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate metabolites in athletes as screening measure for illicit blood doping: a comparison study with patients receiving blood transfusion. Transfusion, 50: 145–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02352.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Received for publication February 6, 2009; revision received June 5, 2009, and accepted June 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.