Supported by the Taiwan Blood Services Foundation Research Program.
The efficacy of individual-donation and minipool testing to detect low-level hepatitis B virus DNA in Taiwan
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 65–74, January 2010
How to Cite
Yang, M.-H., Li, L., Hung, Y.-S., Hung, C.-S., Allain, J.-P., Lin, K.-S. and Tsai, S.-J. L. (2010), The efficacy of individual-donation and minipool testing to detect low-level hepatitis B virus DNA in Taiwan. Transfusion, 50: 65–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02357.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Received for publication April 8, 2009; revision received June 12, 2009, and accepted June 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!