REVIEWS: Hemostatic resuscitation for massive bleeding: the paradigm of plasma and platelets—a review of the current literature
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 701–710, March 2010
How to Cite
Johansson, P. I. and Stensballe, J. (2010), REVIEWS: Hemostatic resuscitation for massive bleeding: the paradigm of plasma and platelets—a review of the current literature. Transfusion, 50: 701–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02458.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Received for publication May 4, 2009; revision received August 5, 2009, and accepted August 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.