BLOOD COMPONENTS: Screening of single-donor apheresis platelets for bacterial contamination: the PASSPORT study results
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 589–599, March 2010
How to Cite
Dumont, L. J., Kleinman, S., Murphy, J. R., Lippincott, R., Schuyler, R., Houghton, J. and Metzel, P. (2010), BLOOD COMPONENTS: Screening of single-donor apheresis platelets for bacterial contamination: the PASSPORT study results. Transfusion, 50: 589–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02460.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Received for publication June 14, 2009; revision received August 17, 2009, and accepted August 18, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.