The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Efficient generation of clinical-grade genetically modified dendritic cells for presentation of multiple tumor-associated proteins
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 831–842, April 2010
How to Cite
Garritsen, H. S.P., Macke, L., Meyring, W., Hannig, H., Pägelow, U., Wörmann, B., Geffers, R., Dittmar, K. E.J. and Lindenmaier, W. (2010), Efficient generation of clinical-grade genetically modified dendritic cells for presentation of multiple tumor-associated proteins. Transfusion, 50: 831–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2009.02519.x
This work was supported by grants from the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (Innonet project 16IN170) and the EC (Clinigene-NoE, LSHB-CT-2006-018933).
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Received for publication July 2, 2009; revision received September 24, 2009, and accepted October 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.