Presented at the Society for the Advancement of Blood Management annual meeting, Kansas City, MO, September 11-13, 2009.
The status of massive transfusion protocols in United States trauma centers: massive transfusion or massive confusion?
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1545–1551, July 2010
How to Cite
Schuster, K. M., Davis, K. A., Lui, F. Y., Maerz, L. L. and Kaplan, L. J. (2010), The status of massive transfusion protocols in United States trauma centers: massive transfusion or massive confusion?. Transfusion, 50: 1545–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02587.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received for publication September 14, 2009; revision received December 4, 2009, and accepted December 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.