The project described was supported by Award Number R01HL076902 to MPB and career award K24-HL-75036 to ELM both from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and by Blood Systems Research Institute. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
A case-control study of factors associated with resolution of hepatitis C viremia in former blood donors (CME)
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1513–1523, July 2010
How to Cite
Tobler, L. H., Bahrami, S. H., Kaidarova, Z., Pitina, L., Winkelman, V. K., Vanderpool, S. K., Guiltinan, A. M., Cooper, S., Busch, M. P. and Murphy, E. L. (2010), A case-control study of factors associated with resolution of hepatitis C viremia in former blood donors (CME). Transfusion, 50: 1513–1523. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02634.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received for publication September 15, 2009; revision received January 8, 2010, and accepted January 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!