DB designed research, performed research, analyzed data, and co-wrote the manuscript; HL and ARC participated in designing the research and analyzed data and edited the manuscript; JWS and JF participated in designing the research and edited the manuscript; and AHL designed the research, analyzed data, and co-wrote the manuscript.
Transfusion of antibody-opsonized red blood cells results in a shift in the immune response from the red blood cell to the antibody in a murine model
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 2016–2025, September 2010
How to Cite
Brinc, D., Le-Tien, H., Crow, A. R., Semple, J. W., Freedman, J. and Lazarus, A. H. (2010), Transfusion of antibody-opsonized red blood cells results in a shift in the immune response from the red blood cell to the antibody in a murine model. Transfusion, 50: 2016–2025. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02645.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Received for publication September 14, 2009; revision received January 18, 2010, and accepted February 8, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.