This study was supported by a grant from Pall Medical, Covina, CA.
Stability of coagulation factors in plasma prepared after a 24-hour room temperature hold
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1934–1942, September 2010
How to Cite
Alhumaidan, H., Cheves, T., Holme, S. and Sweeney, J. (2010), Stability of coagulation factors in plasma prepared after a 24-hour room temperature hold. Transfusion, 50: 1934–1942. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02648.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Received for publication December 24, 2009; revision received January 29, 2010, and accepted February 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.