BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTIONS
Practical limitations of convalescent plasma collection: a case scenario in pandemic preparation for influenza A (H1N1) infection
Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1967–1971, September 2010
How to Cite
Wong, H. K., Lee, C. K., Hung, I. F.N., Leung, J. N.S., Hong, J., Yuen, K. Y. and Lin, C. K. (2010), Practical limitations of convalescent plasma collection: a case scenario in pandemic preparation for influenza A (H1N1) infection. Transfusion, 50: 1967–1971. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02651.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2010
- Received for publication January 21, 2010; revision received February 11, 2010, and accepted February 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.