Absence of DOMR, a new antigen in the Dombrock blood group system that weakens expression of Dob, Gya, Hy, Joa, and DOYA antigens
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 2026–2031, September 2010
How to Cite
Costa, F. P. S., Hue-Roye, K., Sausais, L., Velliquette, R. W., Da Costa Ferreira, E., Lomas-Francis, C. and Reid, M. E. (2010), Absence of DOMR, a new antigen in the Dombrock blood group system that weakens expression of Dob, Gya, Hy, Joa, and DOYA antigens. Transfusion, 50: 2026–2031. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02654.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Received for publication January 8, 2010; accepted February 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.