Successful desensitization to immunoglobulin A in a case of transfusion-related anaphylaxis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1897–1901, September 2010
How to Cite
Kiani-Alikhan, S., Yong, P. F.K., Grosse-Kreul, D., Height, S. E., Mijovic, A., Suddle, A. R. and Ibrahim, M. A.A. (2010), Successful desensitization to immunoglobulin A in a case of transfusion-related anaphylaxis. Transfusion, 50: 1897–1901. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02662.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
- Received for publication November 29, 2009; revision received February 22, 2010; and accepted February 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.