Inositol hexaphosphate–loaded red blood cells prevent in vitro sickling
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 2176–2184, October 2010
How to Cite
Bourgeaux, V., Hequet, O., Campion, Y., Delcambre, G., Chevrier, A.-M., Rigal, D. and Godfrin, Y. (2010), Inositol hexaphosphate–loaded red blood cells prevent in vitro sickling. Transfusion, 50: 2176–2184. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02663.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Received for publication November 5, 2009; revision received February 22, 2010; and accepted February 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.