This work was supported by a postdoctoral research fellowship to AJ, an operating grant from the Canadian Blood Services/Canadian Institutes for Health Research to AJW, and a National Institutes of Health grant (R01 DK074720) to MZR.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Complement C1q enhances homing-related responses of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 2002–2010, September 2010
How to Cite
Jalili, A., Marquez-Curtis, L., Shirvaikar, N., Wysoczynski, M., Ratajczak, M. and Janowska-Wieczorek, A. (2010), Complement C1q enhances homing-related responses of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. Transfusion, 50: 2002–2010. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02664.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Received for publication December 2, 2009; revision received February 22, 2010; and accepted February 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.