BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTIONS
Impact of the May 12, 2008, earthquake on blood donations across five Chinese blood centers
Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1972–1979, September 2010
How to Cite
Liu, J., Huang, Y., Wang, J., Bi, X., Li, J., Lu, Y., Wen, X., Yao, F., Dong, X., He, W., Huang, M., Ma, H., Mei, H., King, M., Wright, D. J., Ness, P. M., Shan, H. and for the REDS II International China Study (2010), Impact of the May 12, 2008, earthquake on blood donations across five Chinese blood centers. Transfusion, 50: 1972–1979. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02665.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2010
- Received for publication December 2, 2009; revision received February 18, 2010; and accepted February 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.