Blood component preferences of transfusion services supporting infant transfusions: a University HealthSystem Consortium benchmarking study
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 1921–1925, September 2010
How to Cite
Fung, M. K., Roseff, S. D. and Vermoch, K. L. (2010), Blood component preferences of transfusion services supporting infant transfusions: a University HealthSystem Consortium benchmarking study. Transfusion, 50: 1921–1925. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2010.02668.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received for publication September 12, 2009; revision received March 2, 2010; and accepted March 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.